Sled the Great Trails of Ontario!
Get Your Motorized Snow Vehicle Operators Licence!
Operating a snowmobile has opened up new opportunities for family recreation during the winter months. The increased popularity of the activity emphasizes the need for the safe operation of these motorized snow vehicles.
The Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator’s Course covers safe operating procedures, legal requirements, first aid and much more, so that students can develop good habits and skills to be safe and courteous snowmobile operators.
Students must be at least 12 years of age in order to receive a Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator’s License.
- Option 1: Saturday, December 3, 2016
- Option 2: Saturday, January 21, 2017
NOTE LOCATION CHANGE!!
Haliburton Fish Hatchery
6712 Gelert Rd
- Provincial Driver Training Course Fee $40
- Courses run 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Course materials will be supplied
- Students must be 12 years old on the day of the course and present a valid form of identification at registration
- Register early as space is limited to 20 students per course
- Optional lunch available for $7.50 per student
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: Complete the online registration form to reserve your spot
Option 1: Saturday, December 3, 2016
- Registration deadline: Extended to November 25, 2016
November 18, 2016
Option 2: Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Registration deadline: January 6, 2017
STEP 2: Complete the ‘Application for Motorized Snow Vehicle Operators Licence Training Course’ and send payment
- Complete Sections A (excluding License Number and Exam Percentage), B and C on the Application for Motorized Snow Vehicle Operators Licence Training Course.
- Make cheque or money order payable to: Haliburton County Snowmobile Association (include course fee $40 and optional lunch $7.50 per student).
- Return the original signed application along with payment by the registration deadline to the following address:
Haliburton County Snowmobile Association
Atten: Driver Training
171 Mallard Road
P.O. Box 1405
Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
STEP 3: Attend Driver Training Class
- Registration starts at 8:30 am
- Course runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Student identification (e.g., birth certificate or photo health card) verifying age*
- Lunch unless student registered for lunch