For the 2021 season the HCSA asks that you only ride within the boundaries of the Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes, region and not Northumberland County at the request of local Health Unit officals and please follow OFSC protocols. TOP Trail “B” is closed. ungroomed and unavailable at the Hay River Bridge 5 kms from Whitney. There is no access to Whitney under Covid19 protocols (different Health Unit.) See photo below.
– TOP Trail “B” westbound into Muskoka, west of the B112 intersection remains closed this winter because of a washout and it leads to a neighbouring Health Unit.
– TOP Trail “B112” Logging activity for approximately 8
kilometers southerly from Highway 118. Reduce your speed and watch for
trucks and heavy equipment. Signs are posted by the logging contractor
-Ontario Hydro is replacing numerous poles on TOP Trail “B103” from Highway 118 to the #7 intersection, and on #7 towards Hilltop Road. Total Distance is 4.6 kilometers. Watch for heavy machinery and reduce your speed
– All monthly HCSA meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
– Please check out our Home Page. New this winter HCSA SnoCam. A sponsorship opportunity is available. Also on the Home Page is information about Trail Permits and Trail Conditions.
– Be a part of Team HCSA. Click on our Volunteer Registery to sign up
-The HCSA is proud to support the Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Foundation. We are dedicating one of our groomers to the cause by donating one dollar per grooming hour this season.
-As always thanks to our landowners, without their permission to use their property there would be no HCSA. We cannot say thank you enough