Driver Training


If you’re a new rider over 12 years of age who’s eager to ride the trails this season but don’t have a driver’s license, take the OFSC Driving Training to obtain your Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator’s License (MSVOL).

Now would be a great time to take the course and learn the rules and behaviours necessary to be a safe and courteous snowmobile operator. The HCSA loves new riders.

Get more information and register at
The HCSA loves new riders, like Hunter !
Total Page Visits: 2968 - Today Page Visits: 4

Comments are closed.